Monday, 23 March 2015

LINKS TO ALL KBS 'ARNAV & KHUSHI's' STORIES


Hello readers and friends


Okay guys here you will get direct links to all my stories, some reader who reads via mobile are unable to find the links of some stories.

Sometimes for mobile users the drop down menu doesn't works


So to make your reading experience more exotic this page is helping guide for you all



Have fun reading Arnav and Khushi's stories 




HOPE IN RAIN

 Banner By~ PIYA









 ***********************************************




RAW POSSESSIVE PASSION

Banner By~ Meghna_ipkknd






  ***********************************************



LOVE IN BIGG BOSS


 Banner By~ Preet.KC






  ***********************************************




ARNAV & KHUSHI's EROTICA SERIES

 Banner by~ KBS







 ***********************************************

 

HER 5 TO HIS 25 {COMPLETE}


 Banner By~ CrazyDollAnandi






 ***********************************************


 

ARSHI OS's & TS's 

 Banner By~ KBS






 ***********************************************

Have a great reading and if you face any problem don't hesitate to contact me


You can contact me on my~


Facebook Page~ KBS worner Fictions




LOVE
KBS

4 comments:

  1. great index, will surely read and comment on all when ever got free time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plzz continue raw possessive passion..I luv ur writing style hot n sexy ...leaves us bothered... Wink.I like hope in rain most

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thqs to u 4 adding me in ur list of friends n plz I'm a toddler in this browsing site if I gat any doubt can I ask u

    ReplyDelete